Regulating the heat generated by an internal combustion engine is vital to optimizing performance and extending engine life. That’s why effective coolants and properly maintained cooling systems are critical to every heavy-duty fleet.
DELO® ELC coolant system
Delo Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze (Delo ELC) products lead the way to complete cooling system protection with a service life of 750,000 miles; 15,000 hours; or 8 years with no Extender addition needed.
Three steps to extra protection:
- Regular visual inspection for signs of contamination
- Annual check for freeze point
- Use Delo ELC 50/50 for coolant top up
To make your first million, add Delo extender at 500,000 miles
For an even longer service of 1,000,000 miles/20,000 hours/8 years, add Delo Extender at 500,000 miles.
The DELO ELC coolant product line includes:
- Delo Extended Life Prediluted 50/50 Coolant/Antifreeze, a 50/50 mixture of Delo ELC concentrate and deionized water
- Delo Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze Concentrate
- Delo Extender, the recommended recharge for extended service intervals when using Delo ELC