The health, safety and well-being of our customers and employees is the top priority at Sun Coast Resources, LLC As the impact of COVID-19 continues to rapidly evolve at home and abroad, we must adapt our processes to help protect and care for our communities.
Sun Coast is actively monitoring the challenging and unpredictable COVID-19 virus. We are also monitoring COVID-19 updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Sun Coast will continue to respond based on the best advice of government officials, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
We’d like to take the opportunity to share the changes Sun Coast is making to support our customers and our employees, as well as to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus.
• We have implemented increased routine sanitation and cleaning at each of our 18 locations.
• We’ve instructed our employees to practice hygiene as advised by health officials and the CDC including washing hands frequently and thoroughly with warm, soapy water, covering mouths whenever they cough or sneeze, and properly discarding used tissues in wastebaskets.
• We have instructed employees to not report to work while they are ill or if they’re
experiencing symptoms identified by the CDC.
• We have asked our Sales team to limit in-person meetings and have recommended virtual meetings instead.
• As the situation progresses and changes, Sun Coast is working to implement telecommuting for employees to avoid service disruptions.
Sun Coast is also proactively monitoring the supply situation throughout our service area. In the event of a supply disruption in your specific area, Sun Coast has the capability to access fuel from other petroleum terminals throughout the country. Sun Coast has hundreds of fuel delivery drivers across several states. In the event of a need for additional coverage in a specific region, Sun Coast will coordinate to ensure our drivers are properly assigned to meet customer needs.
While Sun Coast is committed and prepared to serve our customers under extreme circumstances, the health, safety and well-being of all remains a top priority. On behalf of our team, we thank you for your trust in Sun Coast Resources, LLC.
Chief Business Development Officer