Austin mandates a face covering while on the premises of all businesses effective 11:59 PM on June 17. Businesses must develop and display a health and safety policy that requires a face covering while on the premises.
There are some exceptions to the mask mandate:
- If you are alone in a single, separate space
- If you are among people of the same household
- If you are eating or drinking
- If you are outdoors engaging in an allowed activity with social distancing
- If wearing a mask poses a safety or health risk
Source: Austin Business Journal
Sun Coast has masks available to help protect businesses and their employees and customers. When developing your safety policy and plan, call Sun Coast for all of your COVID supplies ranging from masks and face shields to hand sanitizer and disinfectant.